Monday 1 December 2014

Hello December!

December, eh? Where did that come from?

Luckily, my December Daily album is ready to go!
Cover


Inner cover

Front page


Day 1 

I had to take the photo in poor light, so some Photoshopping was needed to brighten it up a bit. It went more orangey red than I would have liked - my pages are pre prepared & the rest of the page is a cooler blue/green, so I brought the colours together with a little red on the blue part & some green & black on the red. 

I used the Bokehful app to add the twinkles to the front of the card. It's great for adding extra interest.

This page took me just 10 minutes to complete - if they're all like that I'm certain I'll complete this album. Prepping in advance & using colour matched journal cards & accessories really speeds things up.

If you're doing December Daily leave me a message - I'd love to see what you did.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment