Friday 14 November 2014

Project Life Hello December journal - cover (video)


If you're planning on keeping a December journal you need to prepare well in advance. The first couple of weekends in November are ideal - Christmas ads are all over the telly & it feels kind of festive but you really can't dive headlong into Christmas JUST yet, so treat yourself to a little taster, complete with glitter & sequins & snowflakes.

I decorated the covers of my album this week. I used the December Wonder stamp set for the snowflakes (heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder). The wood Joy plaque & "remember this" are from the Hello December accessories pack, as are the number stickers. Use Crystal Effects to glue the wood plaque & sequins on & they should stay put. 

I've also made a start on my opening page. 


If you watched the video I posted last week you'll recognise the reindeer from the Boden catalogue.  I popped my Project Llife 3x4 Framelit over him & it cut out to the perfect size for the pocket.

I might add to it as I go along or leave it as it is. My usual style is to embellish each page like I do the front cover, but that's so time consuming that I'm going to make an effort to leave it clean & simple this year. 




Here's what I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment